New Snapshot Intermediate
is the fourth level of a revised version of this four level course for teenagers.
- It is written from a teenage viewpoint so students explore language through topics and ideas relevant to them and captures their interest with a wide variety of photostories, culture pages, projects and songs.
- It solves the problem of mixed-ability classes with graded exercises in the Language Booster - a unique combination of workbook and grammar builder
- New material includes texts, photostories, activities, projects and songs. Plus new graded exercises and extra focus on writing skills in the Language Booster and a new culture video
- Culture pages in the Student's Book give students an insight into the English-speaking world
- A new testing programme and improved teacher's notes give more support for teachers
- Each level is 90-120 hours and consists of 20 core units with a review section after every two units. The interleaved Teacher's Book gives lots of support with excellent lesson notes and ideas for extra activities. Placement tests help teachers decide which level is right for their students and a Test Book with tests for each level helps monitor students' progress