Take your drawing, doodling, or lettering to the next level and explore the incredibly diverse medium of fine-tip markers with this two-book set (an instruction book and corresponding workbook). Follow along as artist Sasha Prood teaches all the skills you’ll need to create your own beautifully inked art.
- Begin with swatch tests and work your way up to more intricate compositions.
- Start with basic marks like hatching and stippling, and progress to more advanced marks like looping and ragging.
- Experiment with ink density to create unique textures.
- Learn to create gradients with different textures and colors.
- Play with contrasting texture and color to add depth to your designs.
The full-color instruction book is filled with step-by-step instructions, helpful hints, and stunning examples of marker art to inspire your own work. The corresponding workbook is printed on heavy-weight paper, so there’s no danger of bleed-through as you work your way through the fifty experiments.
Check out the other title in this series, Watercolor Workshop: Learn to Paint in 100 Experiments.