Your journey starts here. We've reimagined and updated our iconic DK Eyewitness travel guides. This brand new Berlin guide, now in a lightweight format, has been expertly curated with all new photography plus DK's much-loved illustrations and maps.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Berlin: vibrant street art, the legendary nightlife, peaceful canal walks - what will yours be?
- See Berlin from a different angle: 26 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in Berlin gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map includes transport information and a map of U-Bahn and S-Bahn lines
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 20 detailed, colour maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Berliner Dom, Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche, Schloss Charlottenburg and the Neues Palais
- Covers Museumsinsel; Around Unter den Linden; Alexanderplatz; North Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg; Friedrichshain; Tiergarten; Kreuzberg; Around Kurfürstendamm; Around Schloss Charlottenburg; Dahlem; Potsdam; plus more sights beyond the city centre
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Berlin is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip. Staying for longer? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Germany.