Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy, 4th Edition provides a solid foundation for understanding human anatomy. Jamie Weir, Peter Abrahams, Jonathan D. Spratt, and Lonie Salkowski offer a complete and 3-dimensional view of the structures and relationships within the body through a variety of imaging modalities. Over 60% new images-showing cross-sectional views in CT and MRI, nuclear medicine imaging, and more-along with revised legends and labels ensure that you have the best and most up-to-date visual resource. In addition, you'll get online access to 10 pathology tutorials linking to additional images for even more complete coverage than ever before (with the opportunity to upgrade to more online tutorials). In print and online, this atlas will widen your applied and clinical knowledge of human anatomy.
* Features completely revised legends and labels and over 60% new images-cross-sectional views in CT and MRI, angiography, ultrasound, fetal anatomy, plain film anatomy, nuclear medicine imaging, and more-with better resolution for the most current anatomical views.
* Reflects current radiological and anatomical practice through reorganized chapters on the abdomen and pelvis, including a new chapter on cross-sectional imaging.
* Covers a variety of common and up-to-date modern imaging-including a completely new section on Nuclear Medicine-for a view of living anatomical structures that enhance your artwork and dissection-based comprehension.
* Includes stills of 3-D images to provide a visual understanding of moving images.
* Provides online access to 30 pathology tutorials and more than 600 additional pathology images to further develop your visual memory of anatomical structures and positions.